 Star Wars / 6181
Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 19:38:37 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Fraser wrote:

Looking at the first picture of the TIE fighter -- it looks like there are
grey "laser rifles" attached to the front of the wings.  Are they laser
rifles or are they a harpoon gun from a previous set?

The UCS sets have a bunch of novel uses for specialized pieces.  Minifig
shovels, spearguns, Scala vases, 2x2 barrels, astrolabes, Fabuland/Belville
phones, R2D2 bodies, etc.

I swear there is a new piece in there, too...  It looks like there are blue 1x4
bricks with sidestuds...

Why does everyone call that tool an "astrolabe"?  It is a sextant; astrolabes
are armillary spheres.

Anyone notice that one of the side panels on the TIE Interceptor was put on
backwards?

Yup.  Obviously, someone didn't hire a professional builder.  Next time, they
should call me...  ;)

Jeff
"You can't be a hero hiding underneath your bed"
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/