 Star Wars / 6165
Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:08:47 GMT

Michael Perri wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:

Michael Perri wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Kevin Knoot writes:
Check it out at rebelscum.com here: http://www.rebelscum.com/tf2000.asp

And very well done, if I say so myself!  Also, check out the interior of • the
Falcon, and it looks like the MTT comes with a half dozen battledroids!

Has anyone noticed but the underside of the Millenium Falcon isn't just one
flat plate?  Its is actually some sort of a reversal of the top plates.
Possibly a new piece?  If not the reversal plate I think it might be the 8x8
angled piece like in the hot air balloon in the adventurer's pyramid set. • As
much as I complained about this set I am actually looking forward to it. • I'll
buy two.  One to compare next to MY Millenium Falcon and another to convert
into the Outrider.  Just my two cents and then some.

Mike

TLG has accually made inverse quarter saucer hulls before, in some of the ufo • sets
etc.

--
Jonathan Wilson
Which UFO set had the inverse hull plate?  I own both saucers with the large

Mike

It might have been an aquazone set or something.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com