 Star Wars / 6164
Re: A few more Lego Star Wars pictures.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:31:26 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Paul Davidson writes:
http://filmforce.ign.com/features/6.html

Some other angles on the ATAT and Falcon.

(And I have been frequenting Lugnet for a few weeks now, so this isn't just
a shameless plug ;) )

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

Thanks for pointing out the link......I wanted to see the interior shots
close up....

Now my brief commentary:

Blah blah....juniorized...blah blah BURPS

Is that a cockpit or an oxygen Tent?

(when I do my lego Re-enactment of that 70s classic "Boy in the Plastic
Bubble" I'll be sure to buy this set ...)

I think I will wait for this set to turn up in a large eBay lot in a couple
of years......