 Star Wars / 6158
  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

(...) the (...) As (...) I'll (...) sets (...) Which UFO set had the inverse hull plate? I own both saucers with the large and small hull plates and neither has the inverse plate. Mike (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

(...) 8x8 (...) Answer is: none of the above has it. They were available only in the Insectoid Arachnoid Star Base 6977 and the Stingray command sub 6198. Both are in solid black and make a complete circular understructure for each set. Most people (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

(...) You mean both these sets have four inverse quater saucer hull pieces inn all black without any printing? Wow, that's like, great! Fredrik (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

(...) It might have been an aquazone set or something. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

Correction, the Sting Ray Stormer does four black inverse saucer 1/4 domes, but the Arachnoid Star Base only has two. However, it's worth it to buy two of the ASB's because not only will you get a complete black bottom, you'll also get four (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)