 Star Wars / 6151
    John stole my AAT —Ralph Döring
   I just visited the FBTB site and had a look at the custom models. First I thought: Wow a new Ldraw AAT by John P Green but then I noticed that this is mine ! See it yourself: The orginal AAT Pov-Ray at my site: (URL) the stolen version from John: (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

        Re: John stole my AAT —Mario Ferrari
   Hi Dö, I understand your feelingsand share your points. When you find something yours in another website it's incredible how much different you can feel whether they give you the proper credit or not. The difference is as wide as is being rewarded (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

        Re: John stole my AAT —John Green
   Actually, my pic was not done in ldraw. I work on Macs and did mine in Gryphon Bricks, which doesn't have a lot of lego pieces or options (anyone who'se used it knows just how limiting it is). Once I clean out my apartment I'm getting a PC so I can (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

        Re: John stole my AAT —Ralph Döring
   Hello John, please excuse me for using the word "stolen". It looks like I wanted to say that you have done it on purpose. I think "nicked" would have been better. Gotta brush up my english. (...) Good point. This is why I wrote you "stole" my AAT. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)