 Star Wars / 615
  Episode I logo

There is a picture of the episode i logo and also a taun taun at this page (URL) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode I logo

(...) Queen Amidala, (young?) R2D2, Ethan Frome, definitely-young Anakin Skywalker, Darth Maul, (? Some Other Bad Guy), and a Battle Droid (which had better act pretty darn menacing in the movie, btw, 'cause just looking at 'em - especially the head (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode I logo

(...) Very cool pictures! Thanks for the link! Yet, I think if TLG can make dragons for their Castle line, they could make Taun-Tauns. Just a matter of if they will or not. Anyway, cool stuff! (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode I logo

Hi all, This weekend I made the Taun-Taun from the picture at that site. I have put some of my own ideas in it, so LMKWYT. See (URL) for details and instructions! Photo's are comming! Greetingz... Sjaacko (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)