 Star Wars / 617
Re: Episode I logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 08:27:11 GMT

Eric Going <egoing@sprynet.com> wrote:

There is a picture of the episode i logo and also a taun taun at this
page

http://www.actionace.com/toytanic/lego/

Interesting stuff. Ep1 characters pictured would be: Jar-jar, (a kinda ugly)
Queen Amidala, (young?) R2D2, Ethan Frome, definitely-young Anakin
Skywalker, Darth Maul, (? Some Other Bad Guy), and a Battle Droid (which had
better act pretty darn menacing in the movie, btw, 'cause just looking at
'em - especially the head - reminds me way too much of Snoopy).

I am surprised at the absence of Young Obi-Wan McGregor.

I was also amused by the juxtaposition of the snow speeder with the 'tree'
part of the speeder bike set being referred to as "Luke on Dagobah". Hmmm.

Scott, who was Just Kidding about Ethan Frome although I sometimes do have
difficulty telling some of Liam Neeson's characters from others.