 Star Wars / 6037
  Re: Custom Hoth Luke

In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes: <snip> (...) I guess it depends what you consider flesh colored. (If I knew anyone that was as yellow as LEGO yellow I would consider them very sick). Anyway we do have the Brown hands from the Naboo Soldier (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Hoth Luke

(...) Good point about the brown hands. To be honest, I don't think that TLC did such a bad job with Jar Jar, all things considered. It could have been worse; we could have been offered a Jar Jar fig with that goofy grin or the pucker-face or one (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Hoth Luke

(...) much (...) instead (...) the character in general,) but I hate the fact that every time I buy a new Star Wars set I get a Jar Jar or a Qui-Gon, I've used the Qui-Gon heads + hair for some castle mini-figs, but the Jar Jar heads are useless (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)