 Star Wars / 6022
    Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships] —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Heh, funny thing about this... I recently had the opportunity to have a beer with Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) after a fan convention. He was really amazed at the quasi-celebrity he now enjoys at fan shows simply because he wore some plastic (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships] —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) That's pretty cool! But it just goes to show you: you never know what just might prove to be your perpetual meal ticket. Maybe some people assume that being inside the suit meant that he somehow "knew" Fett? I'm not sure it's that different (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships] —Mark Sandlin
   (...) might (...) inside (...) from (...) For those who want to see the man inside the mask, Jeremy is visible in another Cloud City scene... He's the imperial officer who uses Leia as a shield when she yells, "Luke! It's a Trap!" ~M (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)