 Star Wars / 593
    Re: Production runs (was Re: Blasters for SW minifigs) —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To all, I guess from my standpoint, I did not think TLG was going to produce anymore first generation SW sets, just Episode one sets. I hope I am wrong, but you never know nowadays... Scott Sanburn (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Production runs (was Re: Blasters for SW minifigs) —Alan Shutko
   (...) I'm almost certain that's wrong, since they have three Ep 4 models, and only one each of Ep 5 and 6. (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Production runs (was Re: Blasters for SW minifigs) —Scott Edward Sanburn
   I would hope so as well, I would love to see an AT-AT sometime! :) Scott Sanburn (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Production runs (was Re: Blasters for SW minifigs) —Patrick Justison
   I want a micro-fig scale Star Wars Fleet. I know they won't do this so I'll begin work on my own Rebel Blockade Runner (Tantive IV). I'll need 7 of the engine pieces that come with the x-wing and a whole sh*t load of grey parts! That means two more (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)