 Star Wars / 5786
Re: Watch those package seals!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 15:55:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom McDonald wrote:

It's been said many times, many ways, but here's another echo..

I bought a Slave I yesterday, only to discover once I reached home and opened
it, that the smoky long canopy, Boba Fett, and the carbonitized Han Solo were
missing from the set. The bags appeared to be sealed, but because I had ripped
them open and emptied them, I never noticed any breaches.

Well, at least they took a crappy piece along with the two good pieces.

Steve