 Star Wars / 5777
    Re: Watch those package seals! —Gene C. Weissinger
   I had to call customer service to replace the Boba-Fett backpack/helmet piece for the same reason... Wal-Mart wouldn't take it back because I had opened everything and they didn't want to count for other missing pieces... Also, I have non-LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

        Re: Watch those package seals! —Tamyra Teed
   Wal-mart is getting pretty bad lately :( I went in last night and found no less than FIFTEEN boxes on the shelfs that had been opened and emptied of their contents. There were lego booklets everywhere, opened boxes everywhere most of them smaller (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

        Re: Watch those package seals! —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) Very sad. Maybe we AFOL's could chime in and offer to buy up the sets that are ripped up. Might be a good way to get some decent parts, if the price is right. Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)