 Star Wars / 5654
  Re: Young Obi-Wan's Head

(...) I recently read the three novelizations of the movies and this was in the that. I can't remember the author of this one (is it RoJ?), but I know it was in one of the three (not the movie, but the book) because I remember thinking that I didn't (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Young Obi-Wan's Head

(...) Really? That's interesting. I never read the novels before. Do they have more detail? I think the movies were good, but the plot line was severely lacking. Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Young Obi-Wan's Head

(...) was (...) thinking (...) The first one,which was written by Lucas, had a couple of things that i don't remember being in the movie. The second one was pretty much the same as the movie. The third one had a lot of little things that I don't (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Young Obi-Wan's Head

(...) Actually, Alan Dean Foster ghostwriting for Lucas. J (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)