 Star Wars / 564
  Re: X-Wing & Land Speeder photos by Michael Christie

(...) Yikes! These were posted a _week_ ago! (I have been sick) OK, John. I guess you were pretty close on your guess. That is a pretty odd little hinging mechanism. You win. :-) A lot of interesting little features there. I know everyone is happy (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Terry K wrote in message <36ce6e27.4682129@lu...et.com>... (...) I think this will make a nice addition to the hinge assortment. Nice that they cut out the notch on the bottom so the hinges can make a 90 degree angle. (...) Yeah, I never got around (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: X-Wing & Land Speeder photos by Michael Christie

(...) Well, it is essentially done. It was being reviewed for number fixes before I got sick. Now I just need to fix some numbers and release it. -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)