 Star Wars / 5614
Re: T-16 instructions on website...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 20:30:34 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John Green wrote:

Has anyone gone to this site?

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/1864/JohnIII.html

Sad to say, I hadn't been there until now.

On it there are pics of a lego T-16 and it says instructions will be up soon. I
only recently found this site, so I don't know how long "soon" has been, and I
can't find an e-mail address for the site.

Does anyone know this "John III" and/or when those instructions might be up?

Thanks.

Nope.  Never heard of him. <gdr>

You *might* try looking around his web site a little bit, and see if he provides
any more information about himself.  I didn't see any mailto links, but you
never know what you might turn up with minimal effort.

You *might* also try searching LUGNET for any T-16 instructions.  Amazingly
enough, when I searched using T-16 SKYHOPPER as the keywords, the first thing
that popped up was:

<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=221>

Hey, look!  That was posted by a John Van Zwieten.  Could it be the same guy?  I
wonder...

Steve Bliss
--
Occasionally, my impulses for heavy-handed sarcasm run away from me.