 Star Wars / 5588
    official spellings of a couple names? —Todd Lehman
   Anyone know? -- What are the official ways to spell these? - Kaadu or Kaduu? - Nabierre or Naberrie? - Padme or Padmé? I looked on www.starwars.com but gave up after about 20 clicks. I kinda expected 'em to be listed here... (2 URLs) they (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: official spellings of a couple names? —Gene C. Weissinger
      - Kaadu - Naberrie - Padmé All of these are according to the DK Star Wars Episode one 'the Visual Dictionary' Hope this helps... EC (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: official spellings of a couple names? —Eric Joslin
   (...) None of the above. Those are the three critters in the underwater scenes in Episode I- the Opee Sea Killer uses its tongue to snag the Gungun Sub, then the Colo Claw Fish is the "middle" sized one, and the Sando Aqua Monster is the biggest (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)