 Star Wars / 5557
    Website is almost finished... —Jeremy Crawford
   Woohoo! MY LEGO page is almost finished. I have everything on it except the pictures. I hope to take them tonight and go and get them developed soon. If you want to look at the text of my LEGO pages, then go to (URL) click on the Red Squadron link (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Website is almost finished... —Jaco van der Molen
   You might want to remove the official logo of LEGO. Telling that your site is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by LEGO is enough. You may not use the logo. Jeremy Crawford <demon_slayah@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Website is almost finished... —Jeremy Crawford
   (...) Okay, the Official Lego Logo is now off. I was not aware that I was not aloowed to do this. Now I have the word 'Lego' that links to the Lego site. Thanks, Jeremy (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)