 Star Wars / 5555
    Mike's Millenium Falcon —Michael Perri
   After waiting for about three months I finally got some of the pictures developed on the construction of my Millenium Falcon. Most of my references came from Ben's model and the SW cut away book. The ship is almost finished now but the pictures I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Mike's Millenium Falcon —John Wood
     (...) Mike, say it ain't so...you're thinking of _painting_ your LEGO creation?? John (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Mike's Millenium Falcon —Mark Sandlin
     (...) I'm not condoning painting your Lego masterpiece, but if you just GOTTA, then may I suggest Testors Camouflage Gray as the exterior color. It's an excellent shade of "dirty" off=white that seems perfect. Me and one of my friends built a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Mike's Millenium Falcon —Ralph Döring
   Hello Mike, I really like to see your pictures. If you havn´t found someone posting your pictures on her/his website, I´d be happy to do it. Just send the pictures and text you want to have displayed. If you want to put them up yourself: there are a (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)