 Star Wars / 5565
Re: Mike's Millenium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 20:04:12 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John Wood writes:
I might paint it when it is all finished

Mike, say it ain't so...you're thinking of _painting_ your LEGO creation??

John

I'm not condoning painting your Lego masterpiece, but if you just GOTTA,
then may I suggest Testors Camouflage Gray as the exterior color. It's an
excellent
shade of "dirty" off=white that seems perfect. Me and one of my friends
built a Millennium Falcon ERTL model, and it looked great in that color.

~Mark