 Star Wars / 5428
    Re: missing boba fett —Jeff Thompson
   (...) Yeah, it does. But that would be, in effect, stealing. Not just stealing from LEGO, but from the entire LEGO community, because, some day five years from now, someone may need a replacement Boba Fett with the sets long out of production, and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: missing boba fett —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) I had a R2-D2 with smudged printing when the SW first came out last year. I called to get a replacement, they asked me to return it to them before they sent me a new one. Maybe I had to return it because it was defective rather than missing, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)