 Star Wars / 5390
  Black minifigs

I just bought the new flash speeder and wondered why they put an unnamed figure in rather than an actual character. I thought that this would be a perfect opportunity to include Captain Panaka, since he was driving the speeder in the movie. With (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Black minifigs

(...) I think it was questioned.. not least in a big thread about 1 and a half years ago, so you might be forgiven not recalling it ;) Oh.. there's another more recent thread too (URL) Richard (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Black minifigs

(...) You know i never actually have noticed that before. And have you ever noticed this: there are all kinds of faces that they have, but i have never seen one screaming or yelling or frowning for that matter. If anyone knows, can you still buy (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Black minifigs

(...) Yep. I saw a whole bunch of them at the local Toys 'R Us. I don't remember for sure, but I think they had a Ninja pack, a town pack, and maybe one other kind (not space). Toki. (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Black minifigs

(...) Rock Raiders??? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Black minifigs

(...) No frowning minifig faces? There have been plenty of minifigs manufactured with grimacing or frowning faces. The Wild West bad guys, some of the Nijas, and the new Moo Men (Knights Kingdom baddies) come to mind, as does the frown of the Bat (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Black minifigs

(...) You'd frown too if you looked that goofy. 8) He's probably thinking "I shoulda gotten a better moustache..." J (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)