 Star Wars / 5411
Re: Black minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:08:56 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Andrew Hull writes:

You know i never actually have noticed that before. And have you ever noticed
this: there are all kinds of faces that they have, but i have never seen one
screaming or yelling or frowning for that matter. If anyone knows, can you
still buy those little boxes with just 5 minifigs of a certain set like town?

No frowning minifig faces?

There have been plenty of minifigs manufactured with grimacing or
frowning faces.  The Wild West bad guys, some of the Nijas, and the
new Moo Men (Knights Kingdom baddies) come to mind, as does the
frown of the Bat Lord.[*]

--

jthompson@esker.com  "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"

* My Bat Lord only frowns when his helmet is removed.  Once he has his helmet
  on, he starts smiling.  I'm sure of it.