 Star Wars / 5349
    Re: Anyone in the US find the Destroyer Droid yet? —John Boreczky
   (...) I saw 4 at a Target in California this morning, so they must be plentiful on the East Coast. John (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Anyone in the US find the Destroyer Droid yet? —Mike Timm
   (...) Well if people would read ALL the posts, they would know that the US one I bought earlier this week has the Errata sheet in it :^) I was surprised that I only got one email inquiry about it, and THAT was from Canada! :^) Mike (and yes it was (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Anyone in the US find the Destroyer Droid yet? Found it! —Jason Fabisch
   Went searching Friday to Target. They were rearranging the shelves/aisles and were finally putting up new stickers. Top shelf in the SW section was the sticker for the DD, but they were all out. So I left and went to another Target about 20 miles (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)