 Star Wars / 5348
  Anyone in the US find the Destroyer Droid yet?

Called SAH and they said it was backordered until the 14th. Don't know if that means they ran out or that they are not out. Jason F. (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Anyone in the US find the Destroyer Droid yet?

(...) I saw 4 at a Target in California this morning, so they must be plentiful on the East Coast. John (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Anyone in the US find the Destroyer Droid yet?

(...) Well if people would read ALL the posts, they would know that the US one I bought earlier this week has the Errata sheet in it :^) I was surprised that I only got one email inquiry about it, and THAT was from Canada! :^) Mike (and yes it was (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Anyone in the US find the Destroyer Droid yet? Found it!

Went searching Friday to Target. They were rearranging the shelves/aisles and were finally putting up new stickers. Top shelf in the SW section was the sticker for the DD, but they were all out. So I left and went to another Target about 20 miles (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Anyone in the US find the Destroyer Droid yet?

Found mine at a Target store, they had just restocked the shelves. Unfortunately it was short 2 peices, but LEGO is sending me replacements. (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Anyone in the US find the Destroyer Droid yet?

The Target in Robinson Township/North Fayette (western suburbs of Pittsburgh) have the Destroyer Droid set as well, though judging by the activity in the local.us.pa.pit group this is only good for me. :-) Toki (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Anyone in the US find the Destroyer Droid yet?

The Targets in the Dayton OHIO area had quite a few in stock over the weekend. ...FYI Kyle (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)