 Star Wars / 532
  Re: Episode I set pictures?

(...) Err, well, yeah. I should have been more specific, I meant pictures of sets that hadn't been "officially" released. The Naboo Speeder photos were available a while ago... the first time I saw them was that Lego catalogue page that had "It's so (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode I set pictures?

(...) page (...) I don't think it's the distance. I'm in the Netherlands and Denmark is almost our neighbour! And we don't get pictures either. I heard you guys in the USoA already recieved some SW sets! Those won't arrive here untill sometime in (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode I set pictures?

(...) Really? How odd. I figured you'd get them earlier... wel, the classic trilogy ones, anyway... since Episode One will be released so much later there. Actually, one of the main reasons I really wanted to get to Legoland while in Europe this (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode I set pictures?

(...) I certainly am.. 3 full sets worth even.. --justin (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)