 Star Wars / 5201
Re: Few Comments on 7124 Flash Speeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 20:55:38 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Christopher Lannan writes:
Lastly, a challenge:
Build a vehicle scaled towards 8001 Battle Droid.  Such as an AAT or MTT.  I
don't have the resources, nor do I have the ability to tackle such a • task.  :)

How about starting small and building a STAP for the 'droid to ride?

Yeah just as I was falling asleep, I realized how large those huge vehicles
would have to be.  Not a problem for TLC, but a much larger concern for us
with limited resources...

Bryan