 Star Wars / 5148
    Destroyer Droid in new S@H catalog —Jonathan Little
   Hey! I just got my January edition of the S@H catalog today and it has all three technic droids in it (including the sought after Destroyer Droid). I haven't tried calling yet, but it doesn't have any specific dates listed as to when you can order (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Destroyer Droid in new S@H catalog —Chris Comeaux
   How does a newbie like myself acquire the S@H catalog? Thanks. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Destroyer Droid in new S@H catalog —Todd Lehman
   (...) Call the 1-800 number shown here: (URL) give them your name & address and ask for the latest catalog. :) --Todd (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Destroyer Droid in new S@H catalog —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Not to correct the great Todd, but you're safer if you ask specifically for the one you want, the spring 2000 catalog. This catalog in particular is one that in the past had a small run (the smallest run of the 4 they do a year). Just asking (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Destroyer Droid in new S@H catalog —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Whoops, looked at my copy again. I goofed. It is the **JANUARY** 2000 catalog. If you ask for spring you'll get nothing but blank stares (which can be confusing over a phone!) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)