 Star Wars / 5136
  Re: H-Town has 'Em!

Nah, I can't find 'em here in the Northwest US either (Washington State, Seattle area). If anyone around here finds them, please post! -Zak (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)

  Re: H-Town has 'Em!

(...) Same goes for me. I've been to TRU, Target, and a couple other places, and there's no sign of 'em. I got a Christmas check for $100 all ready for them. :^) ~Mark (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: H-Town has 'Em!

(...) SUCCESS!!! Well, at least on one set. :^) Southcenter Toys R Us had about 15 Slave I (7144) sets on the shelf when I stopped in there this afternoon. I must say that the set is pretty nice, but the fused helmet/backpack sucks, IMHO. How hard (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)