 Star Wars / 5101
Re: High Bandwidth webpage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:32:22 GMT

Hahahahah,  I guess I did.

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Patrick Justison writes:
I've created a special high bandidth page featuring a rotaing Tantive IV • model
with a starmap background.  It is big, (> 1meg) but I think it is pretty • cool.
I need to learn some new techniques for creating this type of page so that I
can get them down in size.

http://home.austin.rr.com/prj/rbr1.html

Nice, but you misspelled your name. :D

eric