 Star Wars / 5089
Re: WOO HOO...2k SW found in western NY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 00:00:32 GMT

About 2/3 of the way to rochester from you.  Newark area.  I pretty much
cleaned them out (except for the new castle stuff, only got one little
set, still 5 or 6 others there).  Oh, I only got one of about 5 Gungan
Patrols too.

John Rudy wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Justin Kopp writes:

Where in western NY, near Syracuse???  How far west, Buffalo?, Rochester?
Nothing here in Syracuse yet, still lookin'!
-John Rudy

P.S. This will be my last AOL based message, tomorrow, Road Runner!

I was out for a random drive today with one of my freidns and decieded
to stop in a rural Wal-Mart. Good thing I did too.  Got the A-wing,
B-wing, Pit Droid, Battle Droid, Desert Skiff, the Patrol Ship (the
green one) from ep. 1, and the Gungan Patrol.  Only missing 4 sets plus
the collector series.  Since I found all of those, I'm not even upset
that they didn't have the MF.  They also had  the 4 smallest new castle
sets (the "good" guys, not the "renegades").  I think I might have to go
back there (it's only 30 miles) later this week.  Hehe, I'll be building
tonight!

-Justin

--
"I'm not going to change my ways, just to please you, or appease you."
-DJM