 Star Wars / 5036
Re: Gungan "energy ball" ammo (was "Re: Updated again")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 17:00:11 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

I don't see what the problem is- 1x1 rounds have always been cannonballs, and
no one's complained.

Well, I was just sizing the movie to the minifigs.

Speaking of too big, any chance you might cut down on the size of your .sig?

Not really.

Scott S.

Scott E. Sanburn
CAD Operator
Affiliated Engineers, Inc.

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/

Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html

Main LEGO Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html

Soon to come: Star Wars LEGO Sets Parts Selling Page!