 Star Wars / 501
  Re: landspeeder

(...) The model you saw is a remote-control landspeeder. I imagine the propeller is there for, well, propulsion. In the movie, none of the three engines have an external propeller- they are assumed to be some kind of jet turbine engine (at least, by (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: landspeeder

Your right... I remember it said RC Landspeeder. So to build your own, just add a propeller to the manual landspeeder. (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)