 Star Wars / 5001
  Re: 2000 Star Wars Lego at Target

(...) I envy you. I've been e-mailing Target customer service to find out when these sets will migrate westward to Texas Targets, and all I've gotten is official non-help. (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2000 Star Wars Lego at Target

(...) I (...) The Target in Herndon, VA had Slave 1's yesterday, as well as gungan patrols, Flash Speeders, and A-Wings. I didn't see any of the other Star Wars sets at all though (not even the technic sets). -- -Bones- = (URL) = NecroBones (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)