 Star Wars / 5001
Re: 2000 Star Wars Lego at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 19:58:53 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Roger Connor writes:
The Target at Potomac Yard in Alexandria, VA. They had everything that is
currently supposed to be out except for the Technic Battle Droid. However, I
did grab the last Slave 1.

I envy you.  I've been e-mailing Target customer service to find out when these
sets will migrate westward to Texas Targets, and all I've gotten is official
non-help.