 Star Wars / 500
499  |  501
Subject:
landspeeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:16:17 GMT

I'm not particular into star wars...
so I have no recall of what the landspeeder should look like.

but I did see a model very similar to the version Lego
is building on a Star Wars Toy Collector's web page...
(sorry I forget the URL)

What struck me about that design, was that there was
a propeller in the center engine on the rear of the speeder.

Is this more in keeping with what is in the film?
(Had to phrase that so I didn't ask if this is what it's
like in real life.)

If so, why didn't Lego model it that way?

If this doesn't ring a bell with any Star War enthusiast,
I'll root around and fine the URL to the image.