 Star Wars / 493
  Re: Episode I set descriptions & polybag set names?

(...) ***BAD***BAD***BAD*** Don't do this! Always get permission first before posting something that someone else wrote. Or post the URL so people can go find it at its source. --Todd (26 years ago, 6-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Don't steal things from other web sites

(...) Eric, I should clarify that a bit... Certainly you can post anything you find on the lugnet.com site for discussion purposes, and you can probably post a fair amount of other content you find elsewhere, but it all depends on the nature of the (...) (26 years ago, 6-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.general)