 Star Wars / 493
Re: Episode I set descriptions & polybag set names?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 10:21:48 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, eric@nospam.thirteen.net (Lorbaat) writes:
I can't personally vouch for the veracity of these descriptions, but I found
them on www.starwarz.com, one of the many sites that has feelers all around for
any Star Wars news.  The person who wrote them claims to have seen them at a
toy fair- well, the Olympia '99 Trade Fair in the UK, to be precise.  Look
around as I might, though, I couldn't find any photos...

+++Begin blatant stealing of Material+++

***BAD***BAD***BAD***

Don't do this!

Always get permission first before posting something that someone else
wrote.

Or post the URL so people can go find it at its source.

--Todd