 Star Wars / 4916
    Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US —Gary R. Istok
   Hey Scott, you didn't even ask me to go along! (Heh-heh, we work about 2 miles apart). We should get Mark Koesel and meet for lunch again before (or after) the holidays.... I got the largest set from the 1950's (700 - the 1950's Town Plan) from a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

        Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US —Mark Koesel
   Hey Gary sounds cool to me! Hey BTW, for anyone that lives near a Meijer, not only do they have the new sets, but they are 25% off!! I actually stopped to talk to the cashier at the "U-Scan" isle after checking out, thinking I was undercharged, and (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)