 Star Wars / 4900
Re: Star Wars Set WIshes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 17:11:19 GMT

Sell the pilots and Lukes to people who want them.

--Tobias

Does anyone else wish they'd just include 'regular joes' with the various
sets some times?

Like the X-Wing Fighter, Snowspeeder, Tie Fighter, Naboo Fighter.

It's annoying, to us that buy multiples (at least me) to have 10 Luke
Skywalkers.  It'd be nice to have different helmets and stuff instead of • all
the Luke things.

Like the Speeder Bikes.  I've got two Lukes (though I thought it was a • great
touch to have one hand regular tone and the other black) and the only thing
stopping me from buying more of them is I'm sick of Lukes!

hehe

Tom