 Star Wars / 4884
    Whats the deal with blasters? —Richard Schuit
   Ok, can someone please tell me what the big deal is with blasters for stormtroopers? This better not be the reason for the stormtrooper not being made. I mean I hope its not a moral, anti violence thing. They have made 2 types of gun for the western (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

        Re: Whats the deal with blasters? —Jeff Thompson
   (...) Personally, I don't care whether LEGO decides to outfit the Star Wars minifigs with more realistic guns or not. They've chosen not to, and that's ok with me. But, darnit, I miss the stormtroopers. It gives me hope that LEGO will release more (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

        Re: Whats the deal with blasters? —Jonathan Little
   (...) From what I've heard, LEGO'S contract with Lucas extends through the final movie (episode 3), whenever that's supposed to be released (2005?). Now whether they're actually going to have SW releases for each year until then is another question. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

        Re: Whats the deal with blasters? —Jeff Johnston
   (...) You're kidding, right? Just *look* at all the toys Hasbro made for SW. I'm sure LEGO could come up with some more... * Stormtrooper Patrol (maybe on Tatooine, with a Dewback? Possibly recycling some Dino parts from the new Adventurers stuff?) (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

        Re: Whats the deal with blasters? —Jeff Thompson
   (...) whether (...) another (...) sure (...) Yeah, there's certainly room for more releases before episode 2 comes out. A bigger, better A-Wing (doesn't the scale of the 2000 A-Wing look a little off compared to the x-wings and y-wings?) Imperial (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)