 Star Wars / 4884
4883  |  4885
Subject:
Whats the deal with blasters?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 10:11:21 GMT

Ok, can someone please tell me what the big deal is with blasters for
stormtroopers? This better not be the reason for the stormtrooper not being
made. I mean I hope its not a moral, anti violence thing. They have made 2
types of gun for the western and pirates theme as well as cannons, not to
mention spears and cutlasses, swords for ninjas, knives for divers and so
forth and so on.........but really, there isnt any need to make a new weapon
anyway, they could use that thing the Hoth trooper is holding in the 7130 Snow
Speeder set.....