 Star Wars / 4775
  I'm hoping for THIS!

Ultimate Collector's Editon Millenium Falcon! Since the TIE Interceptor and X-wing are both being targeted at much higher age groups (16 and up), it's reasonable to assume that TLG is trying to capture a little of the adult SW collector market. Many (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm hoping for THIS!

I agree with you only so far... someones trying to get us adults to buy.... but its not so much TLG... its LUCASFILM.... they are the ones who care if we buy the original trilogy merchandise.... kids today don't give half a crap about the original (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm hoping for THIS!

(...) Dan- maybe you've been away for a while. You're not going to be happy: (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)