 Star Wars / 4765
Re: Ben's Millenium Falcon in Swedish television!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 14:15:44 GMT

Ben Fleskes <benfleskes@msn.com> wrote:
Thanks for posting the info and thanks for the recognition.

So far, it looks like the Swedish footage has generated a little traffic on my
site.  But nothing compared to the traffic when my site was plugged on
theforce.net or slashdot.org  (or is it slashdot.com)

Ought to be slashdot.com now, since he's sold out.  :)

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/