 Star Wars / 473
    Re: Darth Vader or Spaceballs? —James Seibert
   (...) That was completely uncalled for. I may weep openly. :o (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        (canceled) —Justin Kopp

        Re: Darth Vader or Spaceballs? —Justin Kopp
    (...) just wondering about your sig....once we go "over" the event horizon, or rather beyond it, i can assure you that you will *not* see me, sorry. and i am definately terrified of naked singularities..hehe :-) --justin (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Darth Vader or Spaceballs? —James Seibert
   Ahh... Relativity, a wonderful thing. A black hole with a large number of solar masses might allow a sight line between the two of us if our relativistic velocities are the same. Stephen Hawking theorizes that large black holes at the center of the (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Darth Vader or Spaceballs? —Justin Kopp
   Not to be picky, but I highly doubt that this would happen. I would not ever try to discredit Hawking's theories, however consider this problem: With our individual masses being significantly different we would mostlikely not have the same entry (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Darth Vader or Spaceballs? —James Seibert
   No, but I am not sure. I would not suppose so though. I would expect this newsgroup to be overwhelmed with engineers, researchers, and other enlightened folk. The conversations in this newsgroup are intelligent and civil, unlike RTL. I really should (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)