 Star Wars / 4721
    Sharpened Images —Karl Martinson
   Hey has anyone out there sharpened and blown up images of the new pilots (a- wing, b-wing)? It would really handy if someone would email them to me. Thanks ~ K@rl (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Sharpened Images —Paul Davidson
     The Brickshelf.com catalogue scans really aren't of a high enough quality to make out more than a green blur. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (URL) "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." Karl Martinson (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Sharpened Images —Michael Perri
     (...) I tried copying the pictures and putting them up but no such luck. The A-wing pilot has a green suit and an open helmet that is yellow with writing on it. The helmet looks like the space blacktron helmets but no face shield. The B- wing pilot (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Sharpened Images —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Okay, I have scanned in the insets for the Millenium Falcon, B-Wing, and A-Wing. You can see them here: < (URL) > They show Luke in a small escape pod-type vehicle (Millenium Falcon); The rear of the B-Wing's Engine Pod opening, revealing a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Sharpened Images —Karl Martinson
    (...) Well, this is more than I bargained for. Thanks Jeff. I also got a better look at the flight suit. It looks like an existing one, but in green, and possibly in red? This is great. Thanks all, K@rl (:0 ) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)