 Star Wars / 4723
Re: Sharpened Images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 05:53:10 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Karl Martinson writes:
Hey has anyone out there sharpened and blown up images of the new pilots (a-
wing, b-wing)? It would really handy if someone would email them to me.

I tried copying the pictures and putting them up but no such luck.  The A-wing
pilot has a green suit and an open helmet that is yellow with writing on it.
The helmet looks like the space blacktron helmets but no face shield. The B-
wing pilot has the same type of helmet with brown on it and a red flight
suit.  If you really want a catalogue go buy a snowspeeder set at Target.  I
spent $20.00 for a catalogue and got a free lego set.

       Mike "all I want for xmas are my legos"