 Star Wars / 4675
    2000 Technic —Jonathan Little
   Has anybody noticed that the only decent Technic sets we've seen for 2000 so far are the three SW droids? I'm glad that TLG (C) used their three top techinc models for SW. Just an observation . . . . -Jonathan (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: 2000 Technic —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Yeah, but then again, we haven't really seen any of the 2000 Technic sets yet. The ones presented in the catalogue Kevin Loch scanned for us are only the ones which are thought to be of interest for the crowd who normally buy LEGO System sets (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)