 Star Wars / 4683
Re: 2000 Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 08:17:40 GMT

"Jonathan Little" <piano254@aol.com> writes:

Has anybody noticed that the only decent Technic sets we've seen for
2000 so far are the three SW droids?

Yeah, but then again, we haven't really seen any of the 2000 Technic
sets yet.  The ones presented in the catalogue Kevin Loch scanned for us
are only the ones which are thought to be of interest for the crowd who
normally buy LEGO System sets and so on.  That's why there are only Star
Wars Technic sets shown, as well as some small "Technic Play" sets.

The 2000 Technic line will probably appear later on.  I hope to see the
new models soon!

Fredrik