 Star Wars / 4630
    Re: About Blasters —Eric Joslin
   (...) Uh... you mean an automatic pistol? Anyway, Han's gun was very consciously modeled on a German "Broomhandle" Mauser from the 40's. The Stormtroopers' rifles were designed to be evocative of (surprise suprise) Nazi Stormtrooper machine guns. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: About Blasters —Geoff Hardy
   Hmm... this is interesting actually. I was wondering about this myself, and it did not make any sense to me until you reminded me that they had produced guns for the Wild West and Adventurers series. This made me think about the Batman Animated (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)