 Star Wars / 4627
Re: About Blasters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:54:58 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Iwas looking at the starwars.com pic of a blaster the other day and it
looks similar to some modern military machine guns (except for what it
fires of course). This may be why TLG is not making it. Also the small
blaster used by han etc looks similar to one of those pistols where you
move the whole top part of the gun to reset it or whatever.

Jonathan,

I agree with you entirely as to why TLG (TLC?) has not created a good looking
blaster.  As I have stated before however they have some pretty modern looking
guns/rifles in the Adventurers series and I think their stance on guns/weapons
is hypocritical.

There either are guns or no guns, there is no moral inbetween.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/